Software Engineering Intern
STATS' summer internship program is a 10 week, 40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
Who You Are:
Are you an undergraduate student looking to break into the technology and sports world? Do you want to gain hands on experience in computer science and not just make coffee runs? Can you not only bring creative ideas to the table but execute them? If so, read on, as this is the kind of opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Seriously.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with the development of different STATS tools and solutions
- Unit testing
- Application organization
- Help build the tools that collect scores and stats from events around the globe
What You'll Need:
- To be currently working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Pride in your GPA, University, and the things you've accomplished in your spare time
- Experience with Java, C#, C++ and/or SQL
- Familiarity with Cloud-related technologies, NoSQL solutions such as Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Demonstrate great communication skills and work ethic
- Having a passion for sports is a plus!
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.