Software Engineering Intern
Does working in a start-up environment sound exciting? Do you constantly look for ways to make your life easier and more efficient? Are you interested in helping others design ways to improve the workplace while learning about a premier cloud software platform? Built on the Salesforce platform, Fusion Risk Management® is now the most innovative and fastest growing provider of Business Continuity and Risk Management Solutions.
Fusion Risk Management has a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with a small company feel. We are looking for motivated and creative individuals who are not afraid to dive into several different areas of the business and think of new ways to do things better, for the business, for our clients, and for our employees. As an intern, you will be part of a cutting-edge software engineering team building innovate web applications.
Our ideal candidate has a zest for learning, likes working in teams, is a critical thinker, and is passionate about engineering innovative solutions to complex technical problems. Those interested in a software engineering career that utilizes the latest technical tools, libraries and platforms in order to build innovate, industry-disrupting, products are encouraged to apply.
What You Will Learn:
- The Agile Software Development Life Cycle from beginning to end.
- How to work with your team to engineer, build, and deliver high quality technical solutions.
- Build skills in an industry-changing technology and pursue a valued technical certification.
- You will work with the latest technology stacks including but not limited to ReactJS, D3, Bootstrap, and Force.com Platform as a Service.
1) Learn principal software engineering methodologies
- Monitor Continuous Integration builds
- Manage Sourcecode in Cloud repositories with Git & Bitbucket
- Debug issues in builds
- Monitor environment including development, quality assurance, and production
2) Learn the rapidly evolving frameworks in the industry
- Build Reusable Lightning Components
- Exposure to Reactis
- Build Data Models in Force.com
3) Build software that is secure, scalable, and product ready for our customers
- Execute Functional, End to End, Regression, and Performance Test Scripts
- Participate in Code Reviews, Security Code Scans, and BURP Scans utilizing OWASP Principals
- Author Unit Tests to achieve code coverage
4) Obtain Salesforce.com certification
- Complete Salesforce.com Developer workbooks
- Complete Salesforce.com Developer Trailhead training
- Participate in internal study group
- Review content with your manager/team
- Take the Salesforce.com Application Developer Exam
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and high levels of personal accountability
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related programs.