Software Engineering Internship
Are you ready to take on the technical challenges of a very successful and fast-growing eCommerce company backed by an industry leader? At Zoro, we are transforming from a scrappy startup into an eCommerce juggernaut, and we are already wildly successful. That means there are plenty of opportunities to get hands-on with transformative work that others only dream of. Work that will set you up for success and put you ahead of your peers on LinkedIn.
Zoro is looking for an intern to help with software design, coding, and debugging. As a member of our core engineering team, you will work alongside our expert engineers to implement far-reaching, customer-facing solutions. You will work on exciting and challenging software engineering problems that will shape the future of eCommerce as we know it.
Are you up for that?
• You will actively participate in a fully implemented scalable agile development framework
• You will develop features and functions for eCommerce initiatives
• You will assist with ETL and data feed management
• You will share in ERP integration development
• Document and test new software applications
• Assess new application ideas
• Research competitor offerings
• Develop applications
Experience gained in the classroom and through personal projects will be considered.
• Applicants should have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work in teams
• You are working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
• Shell scripting experience is a plus
• Experience with Vagrant and Docker a plus
Computer Science, Software/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.