Specialty Sales Intern, Canada
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Specialty Sales Intern, Canada: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. RXBAR is preparing to enter the Canadian market in Q3 2018. The Sales Intern focuses on adding prospects to the Salesforce pipeline within the CrossFit, Fitness, Food Service, Wellness and Sports Specialty channels as assigned.
*Must be available to work in Chicago HQ, up to 40 hours from June 4, 2018-August 3, 2018
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Generate quality leads aligned with RXBAR growth strategy in Canada
- Enter leads into Salesforce and report on weekly progress to manager
- Work alongside sales team to execute and support initiatives
- Actively participate with counterparts and wider sales team through collaboration, communication, and best-practice sharing
- Maintain excellent customer and RXBAR employee interdepartmental relationships
- Build relationships with Specialty Sales team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Organized, highly adaptable and resourceful
- Desire to excel and grow
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.