Strategic Insights Intern | MBA Candidates | Summer 2018 Paid Internship
Cappex’s mission is to move every student closer to Day One at the college that’s right for them. We get excited about converting a confusing, high-stress time in a student’s life into a simple, organized pursuit for the perfect fit. Cappex is growing and needs innovators like you to support our mission. Join our team today and help connect students to their dreams.
The Role: Strategic Insights Intern | MBA Candidates | Summer 2018 Paid Internship
We are looking for a Strategic Insights Intern to drive our understanding in a new potential market. In this exciting new role, reporting to the CEO, you will serve in an entrepreneurial capacity focused on delivering actionable insights that drive strategic business and product initiatives.
What you would do:
- A deep dive into a prospective market
- Define, plan and conduct in-depth research on current industry players, products and services to identify market strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats
- Collect, analyze and report research data to draw quantitative and qualitative conclusions
- Deliver clear and actionable insights to Leadership team by providing subject matter expertise
What we’re looking for:
- Current MBA student
- Bachelor’s degree
- A dynamic individual with a roll-up their sleeves / hands-on approach, and natural desire to get stuff done
- The desire, motivation, and drive to build something from scratch
- An entrepreneurial-minded leader, creative and strategic thinker
- Data-informed attitude with deep analytical thinking
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of social media, online, and mobile research techniques
- Ability to ask, as well as answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Aptitude and interest to keep abreast of market trends in higher education
- Bonus for previous experience in the higher education space
All applications will be kept confidential. We appreciate all interest, but will only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.