Strategy & Product Management Internship Summer 2021 at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Are you interested in Growth Strategy, cutting-edge Digital Innovation, with an eye towards owning your own critical project at a fast-growing technology company? If so, this might be the role for you. CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
Joining CCC, you will gain valuable cross-functional experience in key areas of research, corporate strategy, data analytics, and technology innovation. You will work directly within the SPMM (Strategy, Product Management, and Marketing) team.
The CCC Corporate Strategy & Product Management Internship is a paid, full-time, opportunity with the potential for a full-time return offer. Internships are available Summer 2021.
A sampling of past and future internship projects includes:
- Conduct market scans and identify new growth opportunities
- Perform competitive analysis in support of CCC’s business priorities
- Create business cases for new growth opportunities (e.g., new products or markets), working with cross-functional teams
- Incubate expansion opportunities including leading R&D team to demonstrate innovations and product concepts
- Provide analytic support for creation of business cases to pursue new investment and potential partnership / acquisition opportunities
- Create product requirements, collaborating with the development teams on product build
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, product management, product development, and finance to help drive execution of business objectives
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
- May 17th, 2021 – August 13th, 2021
- June 21st, 2021 – September 10th, 2021
Local candidates preferred
If you are a current junior (consideration given for high-achieving sophomores) at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies and extracurricular experiences, this opportunity is right for you.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
· Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work well in a team
· Strong problem-solving orientation with the ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
· Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
· Interest in strategy and technology