Summer 2019 - UX Research Intern
Solstice has an exciting paid internship opportunity for a UX Research Intern this summer! If you are excited and passionate about immersing yourself in the customer’s environment and searching out new opportunities to improve their digital experience – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Journalism, or related field
- You’re passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface, as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methods and tools (prototyping, user interviews, usability testing, persona development, journey mapping)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- A strong interest in consulting
What you can look forward to in the internship:
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you
- Taking a vision from conception to completion and delivery
- Testing prototypes for mobile apps, websites, and other digital experiences
- Interviewing end users and developing lean documentation to keep your team user focused
- Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting end-user interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research feedback, and developing lean documentation to keep your team focused on the user
- Working in our office 40 hours per week
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting full time opportunities. Come join us!
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.