Summer 2020 - Product Analyst Intern at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Kin + Carta operates under an organizational model called “The Connective,” a global ecosystem of over 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives. Together, the Connective provides full-service capabilities for not only our clients but for employee experience and mobility.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes Kin + Carta a recognized best place to work.
Kin + Carta has an exciting paid internship opportunity for a Product Analyst Intern this summer! If you are excited about working with some of the best and brightest minds in tech to pave the future of enterprise technology – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- You are just as passionate about the future of technology as we are
- Enthusiastically curious, and excited about constant learning and development
- Junior standing pursuing your Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business or IT related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interested in working closely with a development team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience or interest in business analysis
- Passionate about emerging technology - experience/knowledge is a plus but not required
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and ability work with both the business and technology teams is a plus but not required
- A strong interest in consulting
What you can look forward to in the internship:
- Honing your understanding for software development and best practices
- Working with product owners to understand and gather business requirements
- Driving ideation and forward thinking
- Learning/performing Quality Assurance testing to ensure delivery standards are met
- Authoring and refining User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the development team
- Assisting/Facilitating estimation meetings using relative effort estimation techniques
- Conducting business analysis
- Working in our office 40 hours per week
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real-time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting full-time opportunities with us upon their graduation. Come join us!
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.