Summer 2020 - UX Research Intern
Kin + Carta has an exciting paid internship opportunity for a UX Research Intern this summer! If you are excited and passionate about immersing yourself in the customer’s environment and searching out new opportunities to improve their digital experience – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Journalism, or related field
- You’re passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface, as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methods and tools (prototyping, user interviews, usability testing, persona development, journey mapping)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- A strong interest in consulting
What you can look forward to in the internship:
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you
- Testing prototypes, with mobile apps, websites, and/or other digital experiences
- Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting user interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research feedback, and developing lean documentation to keep your team focused on the user
- Have the opportunity to take a vision from conception to completion and delivery
- Working in our office 40 hours per week
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting opportunities after the internship. Come join us!
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.