GoHealth has an ambitious mission: To improve access to healthcare in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders who's doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
GoHealth is now accepting applications for our summer 2021 internship program!
Diversity & Inclusion is important to GoHealth. We encourage women and underrepresented groups to apply to our open internship positions.
We are considering internships in the following areas:
- Strategic Partnerships
- Accounting & Finance
- Strategy Operations
- Tech (software engineering, data analytics/science, IT, QA)
*This posting is being used for future anticipated openings. Apply today to be considered. Department specific job descriptions will be released in the coming months.
What you can expect for our upcoming 2021 summer Internship Program
- 10-week paid internship in the trendy River North Neighborhood in downtown Chicago – GoHealth has corporate bikes for you to explore the city
- Working with business units assisting with internal projects
- Weekly team meetings, project updates, working sessions, research, analysis
- Rotational days to shadow other areas of the business
- Lunch with founders
- Final presentation to end the summer
- Summer social outing with the 2021 Intern class
- Casual dress code
- Must be a Junior currently enrolled at a University
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Operates as a team player
- High energy and intellectual curiosity
- Strong written and communication skills
- Practical experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- These positions are not eligible for sponsorship/OPT
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.