*Summer Intern* Client Success
What you will be doing:
Lumere’s Client Success team is seeking a summer intern to support the implementation of a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to manage client-related projects and processes. This tool is a part of a strategic team priority to build an account management toolkit in order to support proactive management of client relationships and enable cross-team collaboration to drive value for our clients. In this role you will be responsible for completing data entry into the tool as well as overseeing the organization of information, working with Client Success team members to collect feedback and make enhancements to tool settings.
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent attention to detail who’s excited to learn about tools and processes to manage client services.
- Support build of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software by inputting data from team tracking documents (spreadsheets, etc) into tool. Includes building client-specific account plans (strategic goals and tactics used to drive work with Lumere clients) as well as other client services processes and workflows (such as a set of tasks to manage account transitions).
- Support maintenance of Client Success account plans:
- Manage list of changes needed - re-categorize and assign tasks to team resources as updates are made in the system
- Work with team members to set and adjust plan details (due dates, resource needs, etc)
- Create worklists and reports to enable the team’s ability to manage new processes and evaluate performance. Collect and incorporate feedback from team members.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (such as Salesforce) a plus
- Currently enrolled college student entering Junior or Senior year
What’s in it for you:
- Get hands on Salesforce experience
- Develop an understanding of CRM tools and how they support Client Success and other functions
- Get exposure to approaches to account management in order to prepare for a future career in a client-facing role
- Get the opportunity work fun people in a relaxed and casual environment