*Summer Intern* Marketing Operations at Lumere
Lumere is hiring Interns for our Sales and Marketing teams! As a Marketing Operations intern, you will assist the sales and marketing teams in several main categories that include Social Media, Lead Management, Sales Operations, and Event Management.
- Ensuring accurate healthcare organizational titles and roles
- Salesforce.com Administration and Marketing Automation technology
- Manage inbound lead flows, route leads to correct sales reps, and from time to time send outreach emails to prospects who visit website, download collateral, etc
- Support all marketing outreach, events, and other initiatives
- Document sales data within CRM Tools
- Sales Prospecting through the use of database tools and LinkedIn Navigator
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (such as Salesforce) a plus
- Currently enrolled college student entering Junior or Senior year
What’s in it for you?
You will get great exposure to an essential marketing experience at the intersection of technologies, people and processes, including:
- B2B Social Media Channels; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Marketing data analysis techniques and tools (Google analytics, Salesforce reporting)
- Email marketing techniques and campaign development
- LinkedIn Navigator
- Mentoring and feedback from members of Lumere’s talented and thoughtful staff
- Social events designed to give interns exposure to staff outside their core work area within the company
Bottom line – you will get the opportunity to do good work, with fun people, in a relaxed and casual environment!