Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor - is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Intern contributes to driving process improvements and best practices for KeHE Distributors. Will afford the candidate exposure to development of new tools, technologies, lean concepts, teambuilding, and leadership tools. Essential Functions
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Partner with the Suplly Chain Systems and Analytics Teams, Warehouse Operations, and other teams to ensure understanding of processes between the groups.
- Exposure to lean practices for Supply Chain and contribute to productivity improvement processes.
- Assist with projects by partnering with Supply Chain Systems and Analytics Teams, Warehouse Operations and other teams to ensure understanding of processes between the groups.
- Troubleshoots with Supply Chain management on questions and finds solutions for problems.
- Exposure to collaborating with IT on JDA and AWR (E3) requirement gatherings, business blueprinting, design, process documentation, and coordinating testing & training in a supply chain environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current college student with a focus in Business Administration or Supply Chain / Logistics
- Advanced skillset in MS Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI reporting platforms
Read Full Job Description