Support Engineer Intern at iManage
**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Support team means….
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work across our global Customer Support team. You will also get to learn our product suite, and directly assist our internal teams and customers.
The Customer Support team uses their problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. In one of our fastest growing teams within our organization, you will learn all things iManage and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our Technology Group, Professional Services, Cloud Services, and Cloud Operations teams.
iM Responsible For…
- Participating in our iManage technical training to gain knowledge of the installation and configuration of iManage product suite
- Assisting team on support issues, process improvements and projects regarding our cloud onboarding experience
- Working with the team to develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs and solutions
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related major
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc.) to help us build customer-facing utilities
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Very strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, but also as an individual contributor
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/