“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
**This is a year-round part-time internship in Chicago**
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team while completing individual assignments
- The aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
We’d love to see:
- Sophomore or Junior in college
- Previous internship experience
- Experience with Taleo, Avature, SharePoint or other Talent Acquisition systems
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist program manager to coordinate recruitment and intern events throughout the year
- Research and collect data for various internship program initiatives
- Audit, organize and update data using Excel and SharePoint
- Ad hoc project work, create presentations and general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.