Talent Acquisition Year Round Internship at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated ability to perform and succeed in a fast paced, high production environment (typically demonstrated through successful management of multiple projects simultaneously)
- Strong workethic and energetic, positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for effective persuasion and negotiation
- Strong technical/ analytical aptitude (i.e. comfort learning to interact consistently and efficiently with electronic systems: ATS, CRM, People Management, etc.)
We'd Love to See:
- Sophomore or Junior in college
- Previous internship experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, human resources, or related discipline in progress
Impact You'll Make:
- This Year-Round Talent Acquisition Internship will support the Talent Acquisition team by assisting with recruitment tasks and operational activities.
- Reviewing applications, conducting candidate phone interviews, scheduling interviews or other meetings, assisting with events, or other responsibilities as needed.
- Prepare positions for posting by populating fields in ATS system.
- Post positions to various external job boards.
- Review incoming applications, reject any unqualified applicants, reach out to qualified candidates to schedule phone screens.
- Conduct phone screens with both active and passive candidates, submit profile write-ups along with resumes to Lead Recruiter with supporting recommendations for next steps.
- Schedule hiring manager phone interviews and collect feedback on candidates.
- Other supporting tasks as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.