Talent and Culture Internship
Signal is looking for a Talent and Culture Intern to join our team in Chicago. This is an opportunity to be a part of the evolution of a high-growth, rapidly changing group, and have a hand in making a lasting impact on our culture globally. If you are super smart, incredibly organized, and delight in making people’s lives better, this could be a fit for you.
Our Signal summer internships are paid, and will run for 10 weeks beginning in mid-June.
So, what would you be doing?
You’ll be working on a bunch of human resources projects, such as:
- Updating Documents on our Human Resources Management System.
- Assisting with benefits enrollment.
- Helping to plan our Signal summer outing.
- Assist our talent acquisition team with various projects including scheduling interviews, working within our applicant tracking system and learning about the interview process.
What do we need from you?
- You should be nearing graduation, a recent college graduate, or the equivalent.
- Must be located in the Chicago area (or already have housing arranged in Chicago).
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for and interest in working with people.
- You’re a great communicator, both on the page and in person.
- You love grey areas, and are comfortable working on many tasks with changing priorities simultaneously.
- While you work and play well with others, you’re self-directed and motivated to get stuff done on your own.
- Basic competency w Excel.
- You are reliable, timely, and pay attention to the details.
- And you’re a nice person, to boot!
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.