This is a terrific role for someone interested in exploring a career in marketing. This is a part-time, paid internship that requires working about 20-25 hours per week during the school year, and up to 40 hours during the summer and other break periods. This will be a remote position until the Chicago Morningstar office re-opens.
- Assist the Talent & Culture Marketing team with developing content for a variety of mediums and communication channels
- Assist with creative ideation and developing campaigns that support T&C initiatives
- Capture employee stories and maintain library of assets
- Assist with creating and sending emails through Eloqua
- Assist with photographing employee events to be used for social media
- Share updates and analysis on campaign performance
- Prepare written reports and power point slides
- Perform ad-hoc troubleshooting and tasks to support both flawless process execution and supporting leaders and managers in maintaining a positive work environment and exceptional employee service
- Must be currently working towards a bachelor's degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must submit a cover letter and resume.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data into insights (familiarity with Tableau is a plus)
- Flexible, self-starter who can work independently with strong attention to detail and has an interest in different aspects of marketing.
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to step forward and make contributions for the betterment of Morningstar and its employees.
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstration of a high level of discretion and candor relating to sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively or on an independent basis.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity