TALENT & DEVELOPMENT INTERN
ABOUT THE ROLE
Please Note: This is a paid, full-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week. The hourly rate is $14.00/hour.
Centro’s Talent & Development team is looking to add an Intern to the team to assist with a wide variety of responsibilities. The BP Intern will report directly into the VP of Talent, providing day-to-day support to the Business Partner team. This person will develop skills in all functions of HR including employee relations, compensation and benefits, education, and talent planning. The ideal candidate enjoys building relationships across the organization, has high attention to detail, and wants to grow their career in HR.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Talent & Development (T&D) team strategically engages the most sought-after talent by empowering Centrons to become the best versions of themselves. The T&D team consists of Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Education & Development, and Business Partners. T&D works hard to foster a community and culture within Centro where raving fan service can flourish.
- Provide general day-to-day administrative support to the HR Business Partner team
- Be the expert in our HR systems and processes in order to track employee changes in our HRIS system and work collaboratively with the Total Rewards team to ensure accurate data entry
- Support and ensure accurate and timely transactions for off-boarding employees
- Own and partner with T&D counterparts on special HR projects and events
- Develop a strong working relationship with the entire Talent & Development team through timely and accurate administration of HR processes and transactions
- Use increasing HR generalist knowledge in order to respond to inquiries submitted to the BP team in a timely, informative matter. This includes helping to maintain the BP email alias
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
- 0-1 years of Human Resources experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Solution-oriented mindset, always comes to the table with ideas of how to solve problems
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Displays a high level of professionalism in any situation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor :)