Technical Communications Intern
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our Knowledge Management team means….
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work with the Knowledge Management team in iManage Support on special technical communications and writing projects such as internal and external communications work, technical and instructional guides, and internal training development. You will also get to learn our product suite, and directly assist a variety of our internal teams and customers.
The Knowledge Management team works with all of our customer-facing teams including Marketing and Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption and Training, Technical Publications, User Experience, and especially our iManage Support Engineering team, to develop, produce, publish and maintain learning content to better enable our customers and partners—ensuring customer success. As a member of one of our fastest growing teams within our organization, you are able to learn all things iManage as well as work cross-functionally in several other business areas.
iM Responsible For…
- Participating in our iManage technical communications publication and training to enable customer-facing teams to curate, write, and publish learning resources for our iManage product suite
- Assisting team on support issues, process improvements, and projects regarding our iManage Help Center platform
- Learning existing processes and procedures to support various content initiatives
- Working with the team to develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and educational videos.
iM Qualified Because I Am…
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Information Systems, Computer Science, English, Journalism, or another technical related field
- Able to deliver quality documentation and content with a detail-oriented mindset
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Strong in my written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, but also as an individual contributor
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data