Web Developing Team Intern at Nielsen Global Connect
Web Developing Team Intern - Store Audit, Assago
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our mission at Store Audit is to help our customers understand what is happening in the market in all its facets, down to the level of a single store and a single product. Our main services include constant monitoring of brands and major competitors with regard to price trends, promotions, and any stock outages as well as the detection of assortments, display quality, and dedicated shelf space.
- Provide support to your team in the maintenance and development of web applications for data analysis and service management.
- Become personally involved in the migration of existing web applications to more recent technology platforms using the most popular development languages.
- Continue improving and enhancing our highly successful products in the marketplace.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The passion for technology and innovation have always guided you in the search for new projects to test yourself and learn something new. With your analytical mindset and creativity, here at Nielsen, you can have the resources and tools to see your projects turn into reality. You always face challenges with a new look, discovering unique solutions that are efficient and effective.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or a related field
- Basic knowledge of web graphics and of the main graphic processing programs
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Interest in responsive web design principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in Italian
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Php (7.2) - nice to have
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com