Workday Support & Analytics Internship
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
- May 18th, 2020 – August 14th, 2020
- June 22nd, 2020 – September 11th, 2020
As a Workday Support and Analytics Intern you will work on a variety of projects utilizing Workday’s latest technology.
- Document Workday business process flows
- Gain exposure to security architecture and document setup
- Learn Workday reporting and develop simple reports
- Workday SSO, Microsoft Azure, and IIQ – system testing
Daily Workday Support
- Partner with the team to troubleshoot users’ issues and deliver user enhancements:
- Add and remove users
- Cleanse data
- Build user reports
- Support ticket maintenance and reporting
- RemedyForce Ticket maintenance and clean-up
- Attend virtual Workday training with other teammates
- Attend Workday community meetings
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in technology development and analysis is also key to success.