Year-Round Recruitment Marketing/Employer Brand Intern
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities.
- Keen attention to detail and solid writing skills.
- Motivation and ability to execute project work from ideation to implementation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Photoshop Lightroom.
We’d Love to See:
- Prior internship experience in recruiting, marketing or social media is highly preferred
- Pursuing degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Creative Writing or Graphic Design preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- You will collaborate across the Human Resources and Marketing departments to create content on many new initiatives that include recruitment marketing, on-boarding new hires to TransUnion, associate engagement and global roll out of recruiting programs – it’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with cutting-edge recruiting technologies.
- Bring your fresh ideas to help us develop new strategies to find niche candidates in today’s highly competitive market by designing innovative, proactive solutions.
- You will create recruitment-focused content (and manage the content calendar) for multi-channel distribution including LinkedIn, Built In Chicago, Instagram, Glassdoor, The Muse, digital advertisements, print and campus recruiting material, as well as managing various social media initiatives.
- You’ll review TransUnion’s media channels in various markets to make sure our employer brand is in tip-top shape.
- Generate insights and ROI from our metrics for attraction methods: job postings, social, sponsored campaigns and more on channels like Glassdoor, LinkedIn, The Muse, Built In Chicago, etc.
- Assist the program manager with global recruitment marketing campaigns, photo and video shoots, ad hoc project work, presentations, and more.
*This will be a full-time internship summer 2019 and transitions to part-time ongoing year-round; located in Chicago .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.