Learning Management System Administrator
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is a leading, rapidly growing provider of enterprise security software and services. We have 20+ products, 50+ patents, and tens of thousands of customers. Our enterprise security solutions include SIEM, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway, Web Application Firewall, and vulnerability scanning of Apps, Networks and Databases. Through organic growth and acquisitions, Trustwave is uniquely positioned to offer a broad array of security solutions compellingly bundled for small, medium and large enterprises.
You are a Learning Management System administrator with sales training experience who understands the value of sales training and its impact on developing successful sales representatives. You have a firm grasp on LMS administration, training, learning and sales process.
Your Learning Management System (LMS) and sales training background has prepared you help make our new LMS a success. You will work with our eLearning designer to administer Cornerstone LMS, drive engagement, manage user permissions and privileges, perform scheduled activities and write/maintain/support a variety of reports. This individual is a central point of contact for learning management system administration.
This position is based in Chicago, Illinois.
This position reports to the eLearning Designer.
Come join our crusade to make good information security available to organizations of all sizes.
- Professional experience in a corporate learning and development group.
- Experience working with Cornerstone LMS preferred.
- Prior experience in learning platform administration.
- Prior experience in training and development, sales training preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including advanced Excel skills
- Experience working effectively in a high growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written.
- Possess a blend of business, marketing and sales acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to get the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.
Bachelor's degree required.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.