Assistant Corporate Secretary
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- We are seeking an experienced corporate governance professional to assist and support the Senior Vice President – Legal and Corporate Secretary with various corporate governance and related matters. The position will involve interaction with management at the most senior level and with the Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a corporate secretary or assistant corporate secretary
- Working knowledge of Delaware corporate law
- Admitted to a U.S. state bar as an active member
- Experience with corporate/legal documentation (examples include constitutional documents, board materials and corporate housekeeping and governance documents)
We’d Love to See:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree and experience as a practicing corporate attorney
Impact You'll Make:
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary function in preparing Board and Committee schedules, materials, agendas, resolutions, minutes and reports.
- Maintaining corporate governance documents, including Board committee charters, guidelines and policies.
- Assuring good corporate governance and maintenance of corporate books and records for domestic and international subsidiaries.
- Assisting with compliance with NYSE listing rules.
- Assisting with securities and regulatory filings, including Section 16 filings, Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other required filings.
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of proxy materials and the conduct of the annual meeting of shareholders.
- Monitoring voting guidelines of proxy advisory firms and institutional investors.
- Providing support to Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs and Communications functions, including with respect to investor materials and communications, news releases, website and social media postings, shareholder outreach and engagement programs, and registrar and transfer agent matters
- Providing support to the Compensation & Benefits function in managing compensation programs
- Providing support on treasury, finance, M&A, capital markets and general corporate governance matters as needed.
- Supporting the Chief Legal Officer and the Board of Directors, as needed; responding to director requests as they arise
- Monitoring developments and evolving best practices in corporate governance and assisting the board in implementation, as needed
- Advising and assisting in systems and process improvements for carrying out all of the above
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.