Contract Enforcement Specialist (Sun-Thurs 9:30 am-6 pm CST (Fri/Sat Off) at Grubhub
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Contract Enforcement Specialist’s primary function will be responsible for the compliance enforcement for the Independent Contracted (IC) Drivers within their specific area. They will be responsible for monitoring IC documentation and professionalism, as well as working in conjunction with the General Managers and Driver Recruitment team to ensure that their markets are adhering to labor agreements. This position is a full-time role and the schedule is
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Review data and determine if delivery partners have violated terms of agreement
- Determine if enforcement requests meet established enforcement criteria
- Work closely with General Managers, Driver Specialists and Legal Team to investigate complaints against delivery partners
- Communicate with delivery partners regarding independent contractor agreement
- Review documentation submitted by delivery partners to contest terminations
- Understand the terms of the independent contractor agreement to identify breaches
- Compose professional and compliant emails explaining breaches to internal team members and delivery partners
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and organize high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment and display the ability to work independently and as part of a team. In addition, the position is ideal for someone who is service-oriented, has a high attention to detail and can handle difficult situations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Customer service experience required
- Driver management experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office products
- Knowledge of Salesforce experience is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.