Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We are looking for a talented Contract Specialist to join our team. You will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts and other legal documents and monitoring existing contracts for compliance with terms and conditions. Ideal contract specialists should enjoy drafting and editing contracts and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. Specific tasks include:
- Negotiate and draft contractual documents
- Analyze price proposals and other data to incorporate into appropriate legal documentation
- Assist in reviewing and developing responses for request for proposals
- Review and analyze procurement agreements
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in contract document drafting, review, analysis, and coordination
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to work cross-functionally with other departmental teams
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, legal specifications, and pricing
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Dedicated to meeting or exceeding contract deadlines
- Comfort managing change and multiple projects at one time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.