What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Provides advanced legal assistance to in-house counsel and internal clients with primary responsibility for transnational legal matters. Works on contracts, project management, internal legal process management, special assignments and general legal matters.
- 5 years of relevant transactional experience in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Extensive experience in business transactions & contract review/redlining/negotiation required. Project management, administrative and/or policy experience, particularly in the legal field.
- Technical Skills/Requirements: Extensive knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Legal, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We’d Love to See:
- Advanced degree or advanced certification in legal profession or paralegal studies strongly preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
- Assists legal counsel in development, drafting, review, redlining and negotiation of contracts.
- Researches and analyzes legal, regulatory and statutory issues confronting the company and its operations outlining applicable solutions and strategies.
- Acts as liaison and internal/external client point of contact regarding various legal and relationship issues and contracts.
- Develops and assists in maintaining all legal project related materials (e.g. action plans, tracking tools, playbooks, process documents).
- Reviews, updates, creates and maintains various contract forms.
- Works in coordination with other administrative/operational staff & attorneys to ensure ongoing commitment to company initiatives and completion of special projects.
- Proposes solutions to problems identified for discussion with supervising attorneys.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.