Contract Specialist at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
As the Contract Specialist on Fusion’s Business Operations team, you will provide support to the Sales Organization and Manager, Business Operations. The specific responsibilities of this role are divided into four major categories:
The pre-sale responsibilities encompass:
- Working with the Account Executive or Manager to appropriately structure contract documents
- Deconstructing and solving complex billing setups
The post-sale responsibilities encompass ensuring, once executed, these deals are processed in a timely fashion to meet the overall business goals and objectives.
- Contract setup for Project Management, revenue recognition, and time recording. Includes recording services product, budget, contract terms & conditions, assignments, time tracking milestones, revenue recognition profile.
- Contract setup for billing. Includes: setup of billing milestones; issuing all customer-related project and license invoicing; receipt and validation of customer Purchase Orders; setup in customer billing systems; and, internal validation with Project Management before issuing project task related invoicing. This task also includes customer rebills for project related expenses (with corresponding receipts) and billing for various other company activities (i.e.; conferences and events).
- Data entry of all Master Service Agreement and Service Level Agreement data.
- PSA data maintenance. Includes: Renewal Opportunities for recurring revenue projects; updating project parameters for Project Managers as required; and, weekly reconciliation/validation of timecards and projects to ensure the accuracy of data.
FRM Product and Services updates
- Includes working with Manager, Business Operations to understand new FRM products and services and plan for Business Operations needs
- Update PSA with Service Products, GL codes, and other offering requirements to setup deals as needed (Rev Rec, billing, etc.)
- Update internal deal processing documentation as required
- Update Sales input tools as required
- Assist with training and daily-overseeing of Business Operations staff with the Manager, Business Operations
- Serve as backup to Manager, Business Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar degree, or 1-2 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a Business Operations, Sales Operations, Contract Administration, or Billing capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of tools (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage projects, make timely decisions, delegating tasks to peers and others within Fusion as appropriate
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.