GTreasury, a leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions, is currently looking to hire a detail-oriented Contracts Paralegal to review, draft and negotiate service related contracts. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will serve as a key contributor in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and supporting general corporate legal matters.
What you will do
· Prepare, redline, negotiate and manage commercial contracts including services agreements, Statements of Work, amendments and related legal agreements.
· Facilitate discussions with customers and vendors, differentiating true requirements from negotiating tactics and competing interests.
· Liaises with departments such as finance and compliance to ensure agreements are in compliance with legal and budgetary guidelines and policies.
· Performs occasional legal research and prepares memoranda.
· Responsible for tracking and administration of signed agreements.
· Performs ad hoc related assignments as requested by Executive Team.
who we are looking for
· Minimum of three years’ contract negotiation and/or previous paralegal or legal assistance experience.
· Experience reviewing and revising a variety of complex commercial agreements, including software license and other IT agreements.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
· Must be comfortable working efficiently and effectively with both internal teams and external attorneys/legal teams.
· Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
· Proficiency in MS Windows (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Must be an independent problem-solver that can execute multiple-tasks simultaneously and remain poised under pressure.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate/equivalent experience preferred.