Who we are:
As the world's leading sports data and technology company, Stats Perform powers sports. We are trusted by more than 1800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 400,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking and customizable digital solutions. Customers who trust our data, video, and AI solutions include major tech companies, global media and news outlets, sportsbooks and betting operators, and teams and leagues across a variety of sports.
What You'll Do:
- Support the General Counsel with respect to the drafting, review and negotiation of client and vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other contractual matters.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of Stats Perform products and services, and related contractual needs.
- Assist the General Counsel with other projects as needed, including with respect to litigation and dispute resolution, human resources matters, corporate transactions, regulatory and compliance issues, and general health and functioning of the legal department.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to key stakeholders and executives across the business on variety of legal topics.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
What You'll Need:
· JD from an accredited university
· Licensed to practice law in Illinois
· 4+ years of work experience in a similar position or positions, ideally including experience in a generalist in-house role
· High attention to detail and well-developed time management skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
Stats Perform Core Values
We foster a culture of respect and collaboration to selflessly support and engage our teammates
We are proud and passionate about the work we do and our role in sport
Dedicated to Client Success
We keep our client's goals at the center of everything we build and do; when our clients win, we win
We aspire to innovate in all of our work to disrupt and shape the future of our industry
Be The Best
We have a relentless pursuit of getting the job done right and celebrating the results
Stats Perform provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.