Corporate Legal Administrator (Temp to Hire)
Do you want to be an important part of a dynamic in-house legal department in a rapidly growing global company? Do you want to work in a supportive environment that values people over process? ThoughtWorks is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated administrator for our legal department. Please note that this will start as a temp position with the opportunity to join permanently.
As a Corporate Legal Administrator, here's what you can do at ThoughtWorks:
- Support the ThoughtWorks’ legal department in multiple administrative functions including filing, copying, scanning, and preparation of correspondence
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and agendas, and act as a liaison with various internal departments;
- Compile required documentation for legal issues
- Maintain various databases and spreadsheets
- Conduct research as needed
- Manage the workflow across the legal team
- Efficiently review, revise, or prepare a variety of agreements and provide focused, value-adding comments on key issues.
Here’s what we are looking for in a Legal Administrator:
- Ability to: work well with others, prioritize under pressure, follow directions, work independently, manage complex assignments, and handle confidential matters
- Some experience working in an office environment
- Excellent organizational and record management skills
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Proactive assistance / support skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in technology, business, or the law
- Experience with MS Word and MS Excel (proficient database skills a plus)
- Proficient email software skills (Enterprise Gmail a plus)
- Bilingual language skills (any) are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
It is the policy of ThoughtWorks, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and ThoughtWorks employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran status, family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the aforementioned attributes. ThoughtWorks will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.