Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are looking for a Corporate Paralegal to support our amazing teams and customers! You can look forward to joining a dedicated legal department, which handles all legal matters and support the need of our growing global business. This is a critical role in the organization, and you will provide legal guidance to a variety of internal and external stakeholders and help drive our contract lifecycle process. You will also help drive our Data Privacy compliance and Merger and Acquisitions efforts.
- Draft/Review/Negotiate commercial contracts such as SaaS terms of service, vendor service agreements, data processing addenda, MSA agreements, NDAs & other agreements
- 4+ years working in an inhouse legal department for a tech company - strong familiarity with SaaS commercial contracts
- Candidates must have strong project management skills and be extremely detail-oriented
- Ensure legal files are updated regularly
- Upload contract data to Contract Management System
- Oversee key processes as requested to ensure
- Familiarity with cap tables and CARTA software preferred.
- Position reports directly to General Counsel
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Tech savvy with a pragmatic mindset
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English as well as negotiation skills
- Experienced with legal aspects relating to software, IT and licensing.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills applied to legal, business, and operational issues.
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.