Director, Global Internal Audit at OneSpan
The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Director of Internal Audit to develop and execute a risk based audit program responsive to business risks across all business units, corporate functions and subsidiaries. Directly manage coordination, execution, monitoring and reporting of compliance within the provisions of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Manage overall SOX compliance program, coordinating with process and control owners to ensure updated process and control design documentation
- Perform detailed auditing and compliance work in addition to directing others and interacting with management, the Audit Committee and external auditors.
- Design, implement, and test internal controls including changes and enhancements in response to rapidly evolving business practices and processes.
- Manage assessment and testing of IT controls.
- Evaluate findings and monitor remediation plans
- Periodically report to senior management, the Audit Committee and our external auditors regarding status and findings
- Review and assess control environment of potential acquisition targets.
- Perform required internal control documentation and testing in conjunction with statutory audits.
- Champion strong control environment
- Perform other operational and compliance audits as requested.
- Participate in ongoing risk assessment of all company activities
- Assist in developing strong policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree majoring in accounting, finance, or related discipline.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley section 404 compliance.
- Experience reviewing and testing of IT controls.
- Experience with complex multi-entity environment with significant inter-co activity
- CPA preferred
- Five to ten years of experience, including public accounting. Internal Audit experience in a public company preferred.
- Strong communication skills enabling interaction throughout the Company, including senior management and Audit Committee.
- Experience in international multi-currency environment.
- Comfortable and effective in fast-paced, high change environment
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technical pronouncements
- Familiarity with purchase accounting and valuations.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of ERP software is a plus.
- Strong technical skills and commitment to remain current on the literature
- Experience within Software or other Technology field
- Proficiency with US GAAP
- Position may require travel, primarily to Europe.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center