Experienced Investigator at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Conduct high-profile, complex, and time-sensitive investigations that present increased financial, regulatory, and reputational risk to the organization.
- Maintain a sizable case load, and ensure consistency in compiling evidence, documenting facts and providing direction for next course of action.
- Engage with external fraud, law enforcement and industry groups to provide thought leadership and strategies for the identification and prevention of fraud.
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures, and federal, state and local regulations pertaining to credit reporting and related business activities..
- Prepare investigative reports, detailing due diligence and investigative findings, and distribute to various internal stakeholders.
We’d Love to See:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Accounting, Audit, Forensics, or Information Security
- 3-5 years investigative experience in law enforcement or corporate investigations
- Familiarity with case management systems, anomaly detection tools, and Tableau dashboards
- Experience with project and program management
- Requires availability to work outside regular business hours and, when necessary, travel on short notice
Impact You'll Make:
- CFE or ACAMS designation preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.