Global Case Assistant, Consular Services at Envoy Global
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and energetic Global Case Assistant for the coordination and administrative support of our clients’ outbound immigration applications. The Global Case Assistant is expected to have high level of experience and expertise with regional case processing. To perform this job successfully, applicants are expected to have excellent attitude and communication skills and ability to handle high case volumes and a diverse clientele. The Global Case Assistant will report to a Global Immigration Manager and will work with all levels of our organization, serving as an integral member of our global team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responding to all client correspondence per current service level agreements (SLAs);
- Proper maintenance of client and internal records via use of the case management system and other internal systems;
- Prepare and coordinate business, tourist and work visa applications for filing with consular entities;
- Procurement of vital documentation from appropriate Government authorities;
- Preparing and submitting US passport applications;
- Legalization and apostille of documentation requiring authentication;
- Collaborating and working closely with Global Case Managers on consular aspects of work authorization matters;
- Utilization of case management system with accuracy in real time;
- Attending and participating in client calls as needed;
- Accurately billing all client matters in keeping with company policy and protocols;
- Working with outside vendors for submission of visa applications and legalization/apostille requests;
- Monitoring consular Immigration trends/developments and updating impacted clients and internal stakeholders as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members;
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of cases;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work under tight deadlines;
- Proactive and resourceful in meeting client needs and/or changing immigration regulations and company policies
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite;
- Proven track record of managing multiple cases simultaneously;
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others and to operate as a team player;
- Willingness to accept responsibility and show good judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness;
- Strong desire to learn and excel in dynamic growing practice.
- 1+ year(s) of immigration law experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
- A sincere passion for immigration law and an interest in global affairs.
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability