Legal Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Interim Legal Analyst In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Interim Legal Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As a Legal Analyst on our team, you will work closely with our VP, Associate General Counsel and Director of Risk Management, to provide support for risk and legal related initiatives and collaborate proactively with other departments on the resolution of business issues. We are looking for someone who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail and the ability to lead projects effectively from beginning to end. You’ll be integral to streamlining our documentation process and providing reports that will enable our organization to enhance our procedures.
How you can make a difference
- Filing for contracts, acquisition agreements, entity paperwork, compliance, and other legal documents within SharePoint system
- Update statuses and notes within SharePoint system
- Attend weekly meetings with Legal Team members
- Interface with VillageMD stakeholders to collect or identify statuses as assigned.
- Attend weekly meetings with Legal team members
- Assist with entity renewals as needed
- Assist with cross department integration projects as assigned
- Work with Legal Analyst team to generate monthly report of metrics
- Assist with Legal Operations innovation projects as needed
- Assist with audit related projects
- Perform research involving regulation and legal related matters
- Assist with risk and litigation matters
- Assist with other legal matters as needed
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with very little direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Ability to demonstrate a consistent track record of both autonomous and team-facilitated execution with a sense of personal accountability for delivering results
- High emotional intelligence including the ability to develop substantial relationships and successfully navigate diverse partner groups
- Shown experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to work on confidential matters while exercising sound, independent judgement
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a background in statistics, data analytics or data visualization
• 1+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Experience in legal/compliance, consulting, or analyst role
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience with SharePoint and Power BI
• Previous contract management experience also beneficial, but not required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.