Legal Operations Coordinator at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible, and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, as a Legal Coordinator at our organization, you will be responsible for coordination, scheduling, and overall support for the legal team.
What are some examples of projects you’ll be managing at VillageMD?
- Planning and managing complex meeting and schedule coordination for the legal team, which will require this individual to work across multiple stakeholders, systems, and programs
- Utilizing technology and developing a process for consistent and comprehensive support to ensure that the department functions at the highest level
- Coordination of planning and distributing VillageMD's Working Smarter Podcast. This podcast is produced in-house covering various healthcare and compliance topics, and is published three times per month
- Managing projects from inception including the coordination of external creative resources and vendors to achieve a successful outcome and quality deliverable
- Contributing to social media strategy, including platform management and content creation
- Editing and spell-checking content prior to external release
- Providing support to the legal team across a variety of projects as needed
What will make you successful here?
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with very little direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- An ability to manage multiple projects
- Comfort working independently
- Capability to convey thoughts and express ideas effectively both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills
- Comfort using technology and ability to learn the necessary system
- An ability to communicate effectively with team members
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Preference given to candidates who have experience in a legal setting
- Strong technology skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook required, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams experience preferred
- Experience with coordination or scheduling
- Ability to start ASAP
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.