ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The ActiveCampaign legal team is growing and looking for a Paralegal to assist with day to day critical legal tasks. The successful candidate will support the members of the ActiveCampaign legal team on a wide variety of legal matters, with attorney supervision. The position requires excellent communication, project management, time management and organizational skills; strong reading comprehension, writing, research and critical thinking skills; experience drafting general commercial agreements and corporate minutes.
What your day could consist of:
- Maintaining the legal department's calendar and tracking important contract dates
- Drafting and filing assistance, providing contract management services including version control and storage and retention in accordance with the company's existing policies and procedures
- Project management of legal department initiatives as needed
What is needed:
- 4 year college degree
- 3+ years experience as a legal assistant and/or paralegal; ideally in a fast paced , high growth environment
- Experience with state and federal securities, annual report and franchise tax, UCC, and employment related filings a plus.
- Willingness to assist with a wide variety of legal matters; eagerness to learn; strong initiative and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description