Paralegal at Syndigo
Syndigo is hiring a corporate Paralegal for its legal department. As a Paralegal at Syndigo, you will lead the negotiation, drafting and review of various agreements with our clients. This individual will work closely with our internal business teams, including Finance, Commercial and Operations, as well as with our many clients to efficiently move agreements forward while protecting our company’s interests.
In addition to drafting and negotiating standard client agreements, the Paralegal will also proactively develop, implement, review, and revise agreements, procedures, and processes to improve the contracting processes for our organization.
This role will be based in Syndigo’s office in Chicago or Nashville.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to structure, draft, review, and negotiate client agreements within defined parameters.
- Ensure accuracy of agreements, amendments and renewals; perform contract follow-up activities as required.
- Work with internal sales managers and product development to create and revise contract templates.
- Create, maintain, and improve internal policies and processes relating to agreement lifecycle management.
- Work with internal clients and attorney to set appropriate priorities and deliver results within established timelines on assigned issues.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in drafting and reviewing contracts as an in-house or a law firm corporate paralegal.
- Extensive knowledge of legal contracts and related terminology.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with a team.
- Advanced Word and Excel skills.
- Strong relationship building and inter-personal skills with the ability and executive poise to interface at all levels of management
- Organization and time management skills
Company Overview - Syndigo is a leading SaaS product information company for managing and syndicating complete and accurate product information. Syndigo provides its clients with access to the largest global content database of digital product information and enables commerce by supporting the efficient transfer of information between brands and their customers. We provide descriptive product and nutritional information, images, and other digital media, powered by deep analytics to empower engaging brand experiences online and in store. Syndigo serves more than 12,000 brands and 1,500 retailers globally in many important consumer industries including grocery, foodservice, hardlines, home improvement/DIY, pet, health and beauty, automotive, apparel, and healthcare products.