Ensono is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to support its growing legal team!
· Manage the formation, qualification, and ongoing maintenance of Ensono’s entities
· Partner with Ensono’s CPE (HR), finance, tax and other corporate stakeholders on all matters requiring corporate legal support
· Assist with planning and maintain records relating to board and committee meetings, including drafting minutes, managing Board SharePoint Site, etc.
· Support Ensono’s immigration program through case initiation with outside counsel and managing associate communications
· Facilitate the preparation and filing of various regulatory forms and applications
· Provide transactional support for acquisitions and divestitures, including confidentiality agreement review
General support of the department, including:
· Use project management tools and techniques to assist with filing and tracking of documents
· Track transaction tasks and phases and communicate progress to team as issues and/or items are resolved
Other responsibilities as needed
· Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required
· Minimum of three plus years of experience as a corporate paralegal
· Strong analytical and organizations skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines required
· Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of company and with outside law firms, as needed
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, including but not limited maintaining strict confidentiality and appropriate judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential matters
· Exceptional follow up & problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft products
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.