LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a driven Security Compliance Manager to join our Information Security & Technology team. This person will be responsible and empowered to not only guide and enforce the existing Information Security controls deployed at LogicGate but challenge our team to create a world class compliance muscle. This could include: aligning new frameworks or creating controls for leading practices, automating enforcement/testing, or even automating the collection of evidence itself.
What you’d achieve
- Help evolve LogicGate’s GRC programs with rapid scale and growth of processes in mind
- Work closely with senior leadership across our Engineering, Product, Customer and Operations teams to set the standard for compliance programs with pragmatic solutions to current and future compliance challenges
- Become the biggest internal user and champion for our own product, the Risk Cloud
- Craft automation or technology recommendations around control enforcement and work with various Engineering & Technology stakeholders to make it happen, securely
- Drive and manage our suite of certifications, such as SOC 2 Type 2 or ISO 27001, and identify new certifications that will bring value to LogicGate’s target sales market
What value you’d bring
- You have 4+ years of experience building and/or managing InfoSec, privacy or compliance programs
- You have expertise in managing audits on either side of the table
- You are deeply knowledgeable about at least two of the following compliance frameworks: FedRAMP/NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/27701, GDPR/CCPA, SSAE 16/18
- You bring great project and stakeholder management experience
- You have a solid background partnering with technical and business teams to create pragmatic solutions around control exceptions and control design
- You are comfortable architecting and aligning new or changing frameworks against a baseline set of controls and evolving or adding controls as appropriate
- You believe in writing great documentation with a desire to educate others on leading GRC practices across the full lifecycle of control management
- You have a familiarity with automation techniques or tools for control testing or evidence collection
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!