Senior Attorney at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Provide advice to stakeholders, including the General Counsel, regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal issues that may involve the company’s short or long-term strategic operations
- Interpreting, negotiating, and drafting complex contracts and related documents in support of assigned company divisions
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree with 6 to 10+ years of experience as an attorney, preferably in a financial, telecom or regulatory environment and advising business partners on complex documents, including laws, contracts, company policies and procedures
- The ability to build and foster relationships with peers, sales staff and management on all levels of the organization
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills·
We’d Love to See:
- Knowledge and understanding of the following areas of law: FCRA, GLBA, DPPA, intellectual property, technology, and privacy
Impact You'll Make:
- You’ll help to structure business deals, interpret, draft and negotiate complex contracts, and provide counsel to management regarding issues faced by TransUnion.
- You’ll be responsible for anticipating and protecting TransUnion from legal and regulatory risk and advising stakeholders on business risks.
- This position may require occasional travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.