Sr Corporate Paralegal at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Support securities law compliance and SEC reporting, including the preparation and filing of Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statement and other public company and regulatory filings
- Provide support for corporate governance matters, including assistance on board, committee, shareholder and NYSE matters and administration and maintenance of corporate governance policies and charters
- Support domestic and foreign subsidiary maintenance, including state and local filings and licensing requirements
- Maintain corporate legal and related records
- Provide support on ESG initiatives and programs
- Assist as needed with strategic transactions including debt and equity offerings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience, with at least 10+ years of corporate paralegal experience; prior public company in-house and law firm experience preferred
- Experience in entity management
- Ability to work under pressure and identify, prioritize, manage multiple pressing priorities and resolve issues quickly and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills, with ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Workiva, board portals, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and DocuSign.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.