ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The IT Legal & ARC team supports its customers with close collaboration and by designing best-of-breed solutions to business problems. By working closely and understanding our business partners’ keys to success. We tailor effective solutions to Legal and ARC business challenges that help our internal and external customers achieve success.
Hands-on systems experience working in the Legal or ARC space is required in this role. Two-way translation of the business requirements is the key. The ability to represent ARC department expectations, while also effectively expressing technical challenges, enables mutual trust between Legal, ARC, and technical teams. The Senior Legal & ARC BSA represents IT before business partners on a day-to-day basis and is a trusted advisor for project implementation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with the Legal and ARC departments to make immediate and lasting impacts to the way we work
- Assist and engage with cross-functional teams to meet business needs and design workflows, software implementations, and manage incidents
- Collaborate with global teams consisting of UI/UX, development, QA, project management, and BSAs
- Work with internal and external customers at all levels and responsibilities
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of industry experience in IT Legal or similar function
- Minimum of one full life cycle implementation
- Familiarity with legal, audit, or business controls is a plus
- General understanding of legal principles or risk and control processes
- Worked with global support and customer teams
- Assisted cross-functional teams in Agile development projects
- General technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.