Manager, Corporate FP&A
FourKites, Inc. is a logistics technology startup providing next generation software platform for freight brokers and shippers to streamline their operations. Our connected devices platform is the most advanced in the industry and has been deployed by several freight brokerage houses in the country. We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transport Topics Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers. We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process. We’re funded by a great group of investors who care about our company and our team’s success.
Our team is looking for an exceptional Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for our high-growth environment. The ideal candidate will be hungry to take on responsibilities and prepare to roll up their sleeves to establish the FP&A function. Partnering with accounting and key business leaders, the Manager, Corporate FP&A is responsible to streamline company metrics/KPIs, produce company financial reporting, build long-term financial projections, and establish and manage processes for company-wide financial planning.
- Lead preparation of financial reporting package for internal management reporting, highlighting key business issues, variance vs. budget and prior year, and the trend of major revenue and expense metrics.
- Develop annual budget and quarterly forecast processes for the company. Define timeline, milestones and inter-connections between business teams and key finance teams.
- Establish and lead forecast committee, a venue that provide information sharing and process discussion between Finance and business teams.
- Lead 3-year business modeling for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. Supports due diligence for financial transactions.
- Support Financial Reporting/Planning system implementation to improve efficiencies.
- B.S. degree in finance or accounting.
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance and related field;
- 3+ years of experience in Transaction services in top 4 accounting firm;
- 3+ years of experience in the industry. Experience in Hi-Tech Finance, particularly in SaaS and Software industry preferred
- Strong expertise in business and financial modeling in P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow;
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and planning software applications as well as Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. Experience in Financial Planning systems, including web-based or Hyperion Planning.