Manager, Total Rewards
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As the Manager, Total Rewards, you will oversee, develop, assess and plan the day-to-day operations of the compensation and benefit functions. Attract and retain employees by researching, analyzing, recommending and implementing new and improving existing compensation and benefit programs.Responsibilities
Compensation and Benefit Program Administration
• Lead the design, communication, implementation and administration of compensation and employee benefits programs.
• Provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of compensation and benefit programs.
• Administer salary and bonus programs including annual merit review and bonus cycles.
• Research and resolve complex compensation and benefit issues.
• Manage equity program administration including analysis, grant distribution and reporting.
• Manage vendor relationships to ensure alignment with Relativity’s goals and objectives.
• Perform and participate in internal and external audit programs.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
Systems and Reporting
• Lead the HR analytics function to deliver insights across the talent lifecycle to better enable leaders to answer strategic questions and make more insightful business decisions.
• Analyze and synthesize information and data to present program options and recommendations.
• Implement and maintain compensation and benefits administration systems and business processes.
• Acts as project manager for annual programs such as merit, bonus and open enrollment.
• Lead the management of the benefit plan renewal process.
• Collect and analyze data from available resources to make recommendations for program improvements.
• Survey industry trends by completing compensation and benefit surveys. Analyze complex compensation and benefit information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations.
• Monitor administrative costs of compensation and benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
Customer Service and Communication
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Determine proper course of action to resolve escalated customer service issues. Interpret plan procedures and policies. Recommend and advise on benefit enhancements and changes.
• Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of Relativity’s compensation and benefits programs.
• Design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
• Expert knowledge of compensation and benefits state and federal laws and regulations to drive compliance efforts
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the analysis, design and administration of compensation and benefits programs
• At least 2 years management experience
• Advanced knowledge and use of data analytic and report writing tools
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Previous project lead/manager experience
• Ability to manage and develop direct reports
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Our software has over 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 199 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.