Manager Total Rewards & HRIS
- Design and implement total rewards program including compensation and incentive programs, non-monetary recognition program, health, welfare, retirement programs, including voluntary benefits programs and benefit programs to ensure organizational equity and competitiveness
- Oversee the salary planning, merit budget, job evaluation and salary structure components of the overall compensation system
- Own salary administration: Create and maintain the job structure using external market data, including job levels, job families and job profiles. Create job ranges and targets for new positions
- Create and maintain the job catalog and the position evaluation process. Ensure proper classification of employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Design and implement the full suite of benefits offerings, including recognition programs, to increase the company’s ability to attract, develop, and retain top performers
- Manage health and welfare plans, COBRA administration, FMLA administration, including the integration with disability programs
- Ensure documentation such as plan documents, plan amendments, summary plan descriptions, tax filings or other documents are in place to assure compliance
- Manage vendor, consultant and outsourced relationships
- Ensure that all welfare and retirement plans meet legal, regulatory and audit compliance requirements
- Manage 401(k) administration and compliance. Recommend changes as needed
- Manage annual renewal process and open enrollment, including communication, process, and coordination with stakeholders
- Create process for on-boarding and exiting employees as it relates to benefits.
- Lead HRIS initiatives from conception to implementation including business case development, project management, requirement gathering, functional specification documentation, system testing, managing end-user acceptance testing and end-user documentation and training. Propose short and long-term HRIS technology strategies and roadmaps
- Collaborate and engage with HR, business process owners and other stakeholders to understand the business case for development requests, process improvements, interfaces (internal and external) or enhancements, ensuring business critical and innovative results
- Identify synergies and other opportunities for enhancement of current systems, resources and processes for improved efficiency, quality, timeliness, and accuracy of HRIS functions
- Owner of HRIS system including upgrades, revisions, and customization. Collaborate both internally and externally, to achieve required HRIS results
- Oversee HRIS system and workflows to ensure data accuracy, effective and compliant record-keeping, accurate and timely pay and benefits, operational efficiency, and HR compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS with significant time as the leader of these areas
- Certified Compensation or Benefits Professional preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in regulations related to Compensation and Benefits (e.g. ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, COBRA…)
- Experience designing total rewards holistically, as well as understanding the trade-off decisions and ability to bring benchmarks, trend information, a point of view, and options.
- Experience communicating salary administration guidelines, incentive plan documents, and career tracks in a manner that creates transparency and understanding in the organization.
- Demonstrated compensation experience in the following areas: base pay, market pricing, variable pay, job evaluation, data analysis, research and cost modeling
- Benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, leaves and time off practices, and 401(k) plans.
- Strong understanding of HR Systems, how systems work together and the downstream impact of data quality. Experience evaluating and implementing systems would be a plus.
- Ability to quickly build trust, gain credibility, and communicate effectively within the organization and to work effectively with external trusted partners and employees at all levels
- Ability to bring new ideas and big picture thinking, as well as get into the details
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities that requires strong project management and decision-making capabilities.
- Pro-active and results oriented and capable of operating successfully in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
Perks and Benefits:- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!- Direct access to senior management – our leadership team works alongside our team members every day- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy- 401k program - Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, parking, or transit expenses- Free water taxi, discounted gym membership, and daily bike storage for Wrigley building employees- Cold brew coffee on tap at no charge- Employee discounts for Home Chef meal kits- Free lunch every Friday and snacks and beverages on hand every day- Casual dress Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer