WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Marketing team at Centro is highly interconnected with the Sales, Customer Success, Media Operations, Product and Executive Management teams, and supports a number of key functions in delivering differentiated messaging and positioning across our several business lines. We help the marketplace to better understand the value of working with Centro; we provide input based on market intelligence to the product team in order to set development priorities; and we help our client-facing teams better understand their target prospects, delivering marketing support grounded in achieving desired marketing outcomes.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Centro is looking to hire a Marketing Analytics Manager to be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting on various marketing campaigns to evaluate success, measure ROI, and inform optimizations and future strategies. This individual will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, particularly leadership, to ensure how to best target user groups through account-based marketing and other traditional mediums and strategies. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective marketing analytics strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. You’ll also contribute by:
- Prioritizing data in decision making and performance management analysis to execute and optimize marketing programming for reach, awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Developing multi-touch attribution and media mix modeling to earn better insights into our full funnel marketing campaign performance and customer journeys in order to earn a higher return on marketing investment.
- Being a power user of ABM technology to strategically build targeted account lists and monitor campaign engagement of those accounts with the goal of increasing revenue, accelerating pipeline, and increasing deal size.
- Working closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on marketing investment strategy.
- Partnering with Centro media strategy teams to inform and report on our digital strategy performance and provide recommendations for strategic changes.
- Promoting data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database and socialize these across the team.
- Collaborating with cross-company departments, like Product and Revenue Operations, to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
- Segmenting the customer database data based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience
- Expertise in supporting all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot).
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and data visualization tools (such as Datorama and Data Studio) to provide ongoing reporting on efficacy of campaigns, pages, components, and initiatives.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate analyses independently to transform large datasets into concise and actionable insights for an executive audience
- Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results
- Positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a team environment
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within the B2B and/or SAAS industry
- Working knowledge of ABM (Account-Based-Marketing) platforms like 6Sense or Demandbase
- Experience in all forms of digital marketing strategies including programmatic, search, social, and direct
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.