4C is a global leader in data science and marketing technology with solutions for multi-screen marketing. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on the 4C Insights Affinity Graph™ to identify their most valuable audiences and improve effectiveness across channels. With $1.7+ billion in annualized media spend running through its SaaS platform, 4C offers self-service activation on Apple News, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, NBCUniversal, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social, and video. The company also provides paid, earned, and owned media analytics leveraging its Teletrax™ television monitoring network which detects over 400 million TV asset airings on an annual basis. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 16 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
About the Role:
4C's Approach to Client and Revenue Growth: We believe the most effective way to grow our business is through providing Raving Fan level service and education on Social best practices as well as our proprietary features to our existing clients. We then ask that they share their experience with their colleagues and friends around the industry.
The Account Executive is responsible for working with existing agency accounts to create best in class 4C Account Support and is responsible for driving revenue. While acting as the social expert this person will work to grow the business through existing accounts and building business with new accounts.
- Act as the subject matter expert to help clients activate, manage, and optimize Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn advertising campaigns on the 4C Platform
- Provide daily platform support including being overly responsive to client's needs, questions and issues.
- Maintain office hour sessions at client offices and remotely
- Serve as a 4C expert providing client support and trainings including providing demos to current and prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and social media education within the assigned account portfolio
- Visit and travel to client sites as needed (10%-20%)
Education & Experience Requirements:
- One plus year of experience buying social media at scale.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter advertising products and native social ad platforms. Pinterest, Linkedin and Instagram are a plus.
- Experience working directly with agencies
- Understands the inner workings of an advertising agency and general digital advertising principles
- Ability to work in fast paced nimble start up culture. One minute you will be doing a demo and the next minute you will be running office hours at an agency
- Must have the ability and comfort level with being accountable for revenue
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.